Thursday, July 23, 2026

CAS Christmas July 2026 - SNOWMAN #2

Hello friends.  Playing along (AGAIN!) with Loll and friends over at the CAS Christmas Challenge,
because the challenge is featuring SNOWMEN and I just happen to have more than one snowman stamp!  In transparency, I have many, many, MANY snowmen stamps, so I hauled out another favorite and am playing again!!


I love Anita Jeram images (Colorado Craft Co.) and couldn't resist when this snow dude came out.  Take a look at this dapper dude...


I just love his hat and that goofy expression...he's loveable and I just want to hug him!  I colored him with Copics and paper pieced his scarf and the trim around his hat with PTI's Pure Poppy polka dotted dsp.  I added him to an embossed panel (Darice - Snowflakes) and framed him using PB's Classy Frames.


I added a pre-printed sentiment strip from SSS and used WOS on all the snowflakes, and then finished with a mat layer of black and a white card base.  CAS and enough to melt your heart (IMHO!)!

And because I was on a snowman kick, I pulled out my very first snowman stamp from 1999 (on a wooden block) and made a few very simple tags to put away for Christmas.


Isn't he a cutie too?!  Stamped in black and simple coloring with my Copics and a Gelly Roll Clear Star pen on the little stars (shows up much better IRL!).  The sentiment is from SSS and finished with a piece of gold and white bakers twine.  So easy to do these in assembly line fashion and just perfect for the grands who probably won't even notice them, but I will!

Lots of CUTE inspiration from Loll and the DT, so check it all out HERE and then play along to get a head start on those Christmas cards.  We may be sweltering in the heat right now, but Christmas and SNOW will be here before we know it!  This challenge is open till Friday, July 31st.


Thanks for stopping by today ... I love it when you do!


No comments: