And here's what I came up with using Cottage Cutz Vintage Horse & Sleigh and PTI's Spring Rain striped DSP that I stenciled snowflakes from The Greetery's Frosty Flakes Stencils.
I started by stenciling my snowflakes using residual ink from my blue blending brush onto the striped DSP, and then matted it with a piece of black cs. (Although you can't see it, I did add WOS to the stenciled snowflakes.) I die cut the Vintage Horse & Sleigh from black cs (twice for a little more stability) for a silhouette look and added it with foam strips to the DSP.
I added my stenciled DSP and sleigh to the upper portion of my white card base and then added the sentiment from PTI's In The Meadow stamp set below. Very simple and quick & easy, but I love the way it turned out! Lots of inspiration on both the CAS Christmas site and also the CAS Mix Up site. These challenges are both open till Monday, August 31st.
Thanks for stopping by today ... I love it when you do!





3 comments:
I love your sleigh silhouette, Marcia and the frosty blue snowy sky! Pretty card. So happy to have you playing along at CAS Christmas!
Your stenciled snowflakes just pop of the softly striped patterned background, Marcia. Beautiful horse and sleigh and perfect sentiment wonderfully finish the card. A CAS beauty!! Thanks so much for joining us at CAS Christmas and CAS Mix Up!! xx
What a beautiful Cottage Cutz die! There are hidden gems to be found there, and at the right price in the sales! Your stenciled snowflakes look exactly perfect on the stripes. The ideal sentiment. Altogether an utterly fabulous WOW card!
Post a Comment