Friday, September 25, 2026

A Few Friendly Ghosts

Hello friends.  Just a quick post to share 2 Halloween cards I made for my oldest 2 grandkids (they're at an age where they like to save my cards and display them on their dressers), and I'm sharing them over at the Two Old Bats Halloween Challenge.


Both cards were made with mostly products from The Greetery, and although there was a lot of small pieces and busy work, I love how they turned out and was glad I put the time into them!


I used the Market Place No. 1 & Market Place No. 2 dies for the larger houses and the Market Place Mini dies for the smaller houses on the right hand side of each card.  Most of the Halloween elements were from PTI's Spookville Manor set (done by Betsy Veldman waaaaay back when she was still designing for PTI).  The gray cats are from Poppystamps and the names on the buildings are from The Greetery's Market Place Eerie Avenue stamp set.


The upper half of my backgrounds were inked with DOX inks and a small circle mask to bring the full moon in.  I had a lot of fun picking and choosing the colors and decorating these haunted houses up for Halloween...hopefully the grands will get a kick out of them too!


Here they both are together and I can't even pick a favorite...I love them both!  This challenge is only open for a couple more days, but the DT and the cards already in the gallery are FA-BOO-LOUS and filled with inspiration!  You can find it all HERE.  


Thanks for stopping by today ... I love it when you do!



No comments: