I had fun with this one, using an older set from The Greetery (Print Shop: Fresh Floral) that I hadn't used in quite some time! Take a look...
This set uses stencils and stamps, and I have to admit it was fun to do a little stamping after using not much other than stencils and die cuts the past few years (not including sentiments!!). The larger flowers are the stenciled ones and the rest are stamped. I used Gina K's trio of Lilac inks and the closest I could find to artichoke (after googling it) was my Old Olive (SU!) stamp pad.
I trimmed my panel down and added it to a top folding white card base, and then added my sentiment from SB's Bouquet of Hugs Sentiments which was letter pressed.
I also added a single flower that I stenciled, stamped and die cut, and then added with foam tape down by the sentiment. A few Disco Ball sequins (Gina K) were added for a touch of bling.
The DT and our Special GD Amanda all have some beautiful cards to inspire you that you can find right HERE, so check it out and play along! We'd love to see YOU in the gallery!! This challenge is open till Tuesday, Sept. 29th @ 9:00AM.





2 comments:
Marcia, this is so beautiful! Your stencil/stamp set is just perfect for these colors! I'm pretty stoked about getting to use GREEN!!
=]
Beautiful with your stamped and stenciled flowers. This is a great color combo and your used it perfectly. TFS
Post a Comment