Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Christmas Treat Box

Good morning friends.  Just a quick post today to share with you a little treat I made for my girlfriends for our get together last Friday.  I mean what is a party if you don't have chocolate and something pretty to wrap it up in?!!!  Take look:


I started with kraft cardstock and PTI's Pillow Box die and then decorated with scraps of design paper.  The top strip of design paper I used a MS bitty heart punch (enlarge picture to see better) that I thought added a nice element to the box.  I also used PTI's Fancy Flakes die to cut out my snowflake and tied a piece of cream colored seam binding ribbon through it to attach.  I finished with a little tag (SU!) with the sentiment from SU!, the background flourish from SU!'s "Priceless" stamp set, and a small holly from PTI's "Holly Jolly" die. 

These really went together quite quickly once I picked out my design paper and made a pretty presentation on my Christmas plates/table.  And like I said earlier, the best part is they contained chocolate! :0)

Thanks so much for stopping by today and have a wonderful Wednesday! :0)

No comments: