Monday, December 9, 2013

Gift Card/Tag Week - #1

Good morning friends.  Today my world is blanketed by snow, and while most of you who know me know I don't care for cold and snow, I must admit today it is very pretty and peaceful looking.  Reminded me to be still for just a while longer this morning, and reflect on this blessed season of CHRISTmas.  I am right there in the middle of all this "busyness" with the rest of you, and totally wondering how I am ever going to finish everything up on time, but it's good to slow down a little and take time to reflect...recharges the brain and makes me ready to conquer another day!  (especially after not sleeping much over the weekend because of a mouse in the house!!  I know it's little, but it still creeps me out, and I just wish it would find it's way back outside!!)

This week I would like to share with you some ideas for gift cards and tags.  Todays gift card holders were quick and fun just using design paper!  Take a look:


I used PTI's gift card holder die to cut these out, so that takes most of the work out of these holders.  Once they're cut out, you simply fold on the score lines and you're good to go.  I added a little bit of embellishment to each one, but depending on the paper you use, these could be left plain and still look great.  The holder on the left uses paper from TPC Solutions, and then I added a Cherry Cobbler seam binding bow and a little tag (PTI's Tiny Tags die & stamp set) and gold cord.  Still very simple with just a little bit of dressing.  The holder on the right would be great for the hunters in your life!  The paper is from The Paper Studio, and then I simply added a deer from PTI's "In the Meadow" die set. 

Tomorrow I'll be back with a few more gift card holders that I made like a file folder, using SU!'s Envelope Punch Board.  Thanks so much for stopping by today and have a wonderful and mouseless Monday! :0)  

No comments: