Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Gift Card/Tag Week - #3

Good morning friends.  It's beginning to look a LOT like Christmas in my "neck of the woods"!  Looks like another day staying at home and off the roads, but that's ok as it's forcing me to get a lot accomplished that I've been procrastinating about!  How about you...are you ready for 2 weeks from today? :0) 

Today I'd like to share a few more gift card holders with you.  This idea came from my SU! demonstrator Stephanie (thanks Steph!!), and uses a piece of 8" x 3 1/4" cardstock, scored at 1 3/4" and 2 1/2".  You can then decorate it any way you like.  Take a look:


 
 
I basically just used scraps of designer paper, ribbon, dies, and punches to decorate all of these holders, and what a fun way to present a gift card!  (makes it seem a little more personal if you know what I mean! :0)  I won't go into specifics of everything I used on these, but if you have any questions about how I did something or what products I used, just contact me!
 
Tomorrow I'll be back with one more gift card holder idea for you, and then I have a couple days of gift tag ideas to share with you.  Hopefully I'm inspiring you to be at least a little bit crafty this year! :0)  Have a wonderful Wednesday and thanks so much for stopping by...I love it when you do! :0) 


1 comment:

Kathy said...

Very cute! Not sure I can make these, though. I was in the paper/sticker aisle at Hobby Lobby recently and someone asked me for gift ideas for a scrapbooker friend, lol. I told her to start with one of those big packs of paper, using her 40% coupon, of course.