Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Merry Christmas Parker!

Good morning friends.  Two weeks from today...are you ready?  I've got a good start, but still have a long ways to go! My cards are made, but have not even started addressing them, my shopping is done (I think!), but spread all over and needs to be organized and wrapped, and only a couple baking things done and trying to figure out when I'll have time this week to finish baking since festivities start this weekend in my family...could I use a few more hours in my days?  Definitely!!  Somehow how it all gets done though, so I'm not going to panic! :0)

The card I'd like to share with you today is for my niece Jen's little guy Parker.  He's about a year and a half, and I know this will be a fun Christmas for him (and his mom, dad, & grandparents!).  I used a stamp from one of my favorite companies, Lily of the Valley - take a look:



Is this not the sweetest little teddy bear and cardinal, or what?!!  I stamped him with Momento's Tuxedo Black ink, and then colored him with my Copics (E31 & E33) and the cardinal with R24, R29, & R39.  I used just a touch of B000 for the snow and then added some glitter over that for a little sparkle.  I cut out the image with a Spellbinders oval die, and sponged the edges with SU's Soft Seude.  My background papers are from LOTV's "Krafty Christmas" pad, and I added a piece of grossgrain ribbon (Michael's) between the two papers before adding the teddy bear image.  I finished by adding a couple silver nailheads (Gina K) on the ribbon, a snowflake die cut (Spellbinders) with American Crafts POW white glitter paper, and then the sentiment from PTI's "Winter Hills" stamp set.

Thanks for stopping by today, and I hope you all have a wonderful Tuesday! :0)

No comments: