Friday, November 22, 2013

merry

Good morning friends.  Just a quick post and quick card today!  Still had all kinds of paper and trees out on my desk from the Merry Monday and Make it Monday challenges, and this background paper and tree just kind of popped out at me.  VERY simple design, but I really kind of like how it turned out.  Take a look:


Isn't this background paper SO cute?!  I love the simplicity and brightness of it!  (Sassy Tress on White by Canvas Corp.)  I matched it up with some Real Red and Gumball Green cardstock, a couple of PTI dies (the tree and "merry")  and a little green clip that I've had for like forever.  This could truly be a 10 minute card (or less) and should be an inspiration for those of you out there that say they aren't crafty and can't do things like this!  And how bright and cheery would receiving a card like this make someone feel? :0)

That's all for today friends.  Hope you all have a wonderful weekend, and I'll be back Monday with hopefully 2 posts....a birthday card for my good friend Sue and the Papertrey Ink monthly blog hop.  Thanks so much for stopping by...I love it when you do! :0)

1 comment:

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Your holiday card has so much fun details, wonderful work!