Friday, December 12, 2014

Christmas Tree Shaker

Good morning friends.  Just a quick post today.  Here's a card I made for Calla and her roomies for Christmas using PTI's "Shaker Shapes: Tree Die".



My background is a stamp from the "Season's Greetings" (PTI) that I repeated over and over again, and the sentiment inside the tree shaker is from "Sparkle & Shine: Holiday Additions".  Fun and festive and perfect for crazy college girls! :0)

Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful weekend! :0)

2 comments:

Colleen said...

Fabulous Shaker Card, Marcia! and thank you for visiting my "home" the other day...it was definitely a fun day and I am certainly in the spirit of the season now...someone asked me how many nativity scenes do I have...hmmm quite a few, I guess I better go count...big or small it is all about that that Greatest Gift!! Have a blessed Christmas!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Love the sequins in the tree, such a nice detail!!