Sunday, January 24, 2016

Altenew Academy Watercoloring Class Day 6

Hello friends.  Last day of class over at the ALTENEW ACADEMY, and this lesson was called "Drop In Color" (or Galaxy Sky).  I did not have the stamp set Lydia used or anything even close, so mine is a little different...but different can still be good, right??  The only thing I wish I would have done different is to have taken a picture of my galaxy sky before I stamped over top of it so you could see it better.  But, it is what it is!  Take a look:

 
I used a Penny Black stamp (Snowy Grove) over the top of my watercolor sky, so it's a little hard to see.  IRL I really like how it turned out though.  I also splattered some Twinkling H20's Inca Gold that really looks pretty but is just too hard to photograph.  I tried photographing it under my Ott Light, and you can see the gold better, but the quality of the photo isn't so great.......


You can see the shadow of my camera lens in this photo...grrrrr!  Anyhow, hope you get the general idea of my dropped in watercolored galaxy sky! :0) 

Thanks for stopping in this past week and checking out all my homework for this class...I had a ball and learned SOOOOO much!  Thanks so much again Lydia for the very informative and great video's...I loved them all!!  :0)

3 comments:

Birgit said...

Wow, Marcia! This looks just like you're walking through the woods! This is just beautiful and so serene looking. What a perfect blend of color and image. LOVE IT!

Birgit said...

And I just noticed you changed your background! Love the soft daisies!!

Linda said...

Oh wow, Marcia, this is gorgeous. Love it. I would say you get an A+ on this class.