Saturday, July 2, 2016

Tag You're It #50

Hello friends.  Not usually a Saturday post girl, but when you're playing just under the wire, you post on a Saturday!  :0)  Anyway, loved Kelly's tag for the Tag You're It challenge with the strawberries, and just had to find time to play!  Here's Kelly's adorable tag:


And here's mine totally inspired by Kelly's strawberries and the colors she used:


I stuck with the strawberry theme as we just finished one of the best strawberry season's here in Michigan, and plus I haven't played with this stamp set (PTI's Strawberry Patch) since last year!  I did a double tag using PTI's Tag Sale #5 die, cutting one in Real Red cs, and one that I stamped using a SSS gingham background stamp in Gumball Green ink.  Stamped and fussy cut my leaves in the same Gumball Green ink, and then die cut and stamped the 2 strawberries with Real Red cs and ink.  I pop dotted the top strawberry, and then added white dots with a gel pen.  I stamped the little flower in Daffodil Delight ink onto a circle tag from PTI's Tiny Tags set along with the "for you" that is also in that set.  A few sequins and some red & white baker's twine finished off this cute little tag! 

 You still have a few days to play along, so check out all the fabulous tag's inspired by Kelly and play along right HERE.

Thanks so much for stopping by today and I hope all of you in the U.S. have a wonderful 4th of July weekend!!


7 comments:

richardbreaks said...

Marcia, this is just charming. You had me at gingham! Love the flower standing in for the "for you" tag, too!

Linda said...

This is just too adorable with the sweet red strawberries and that gingham. Great tag Marcia.

Greta said...

Beautifully crafted, Marcia--love the double tag!

Kelly Szafron said...

Very pretty! The flower on the tiny tag is clever and I love the gingham. Thanks for joining the Tag You're It! Challenge.

Joyce said...

This is sweet and adorable.

Jeanne J. said...

Hi Marcia! Lovely tag - the leaves look wonderful untouched and very clever reversing the solid and gingham papers!

Marybeth said...

Marcia, I have missed so many of your creations.(Vacation etc) I love your berry tag and happy you had a great strawberry season. Thanks for joining us at Tag You’re It!