Saturday, February 18, 2017

Celebrating the Past, Present, & Future with Papertrey Ink - 2013

Hello friends.  Still playing catch up with the BIG 10th anniversary celebrations at Papertrey Ink and having a blast revisiting some old "friends"!  One of the sets from 2013 that has been on my "wish list" for forever is Pedal Pusher, and my girlfriend came over yesterday to "play" and brought this stamp set with her...it definitely needs to move to the top of my wish list!! 


Just a quick and simple card, but I love how it turned out!  I started with some Aqua Mist ink and one of the stencils from the Modern Background Stencil Collection to create a soft and simple background, and then simply stamped the bike, basket, flowers and sentiment.  I love all the sentiments in this set too and it was hard to pick just one!  A couple sequins because I ALWAYS have to add something and this card was finished!! 

Are you keeping up and playing along with all the challenges?  This has been such a fun week to see what Nichole and the DT are showcasing from the past 10 years, and then bringing out old and beloved stamp sets again and creating "new" cards with them!  You can find it ALL right HERE and play along too!  :0)

Thanks so much for stopping by today...I love it when you do! 

  

3 comments:

Kathryn A said...

I love how this turned out, too! The lightly stencilled background gives just that extra something. Just beautiful.

Birgit said...

Beautiful Marcia! Pedal Pusher has been on my wish list forever too. I don't know why I haven't just broken down and purchased it. How fun that you got to play with it. Your card is as sweet as can be!

Jill Norwood said...

Oh my goodness! Such a sweet card! I cannot remember if I own this set or not but I definitely need it if I don't! Such a sweet card! Love the background stamping!!!