Saturday, February 18, 2017

Celebrating the Past, Present, & Future with Papertrey Ink - 2012

Hello friends.  Trying to stay caught up with all the challenges that Papertrey Ink is having for their BIG 10th Anniversary Celebration!  I bought a LOT of stamp sets from PTI in 2012 as it was fast becoming one of my FAVORITE stamp companies!  PTI is showcasing Embroidered Blooms for this challenge and I was so glad as this is another one that I really LOVE!! 


I apologize that my colors didn't come out better in this photo, but the Amethyst Allure and Lilac Grace really do look nice together IRL!  I cut a Stitched Primitive Heart die from Lilac Grace cs and then laid it down on my Noted: Scalloped A2 card base before I started stamping.  Once I finished with all the stamping I adhered dimensionals to the back of the heart die cut before putting it back in place.  I used one of the hugs dies (Big Hugs) and cut one from white and one from Amethyst Allure and then offset them a bit before attaching them to the heart.  I used some glossy accents to the centers of the smaller flowers and also added a few sequins to finish off my card.

Amazing cards from 2012, so check it all out HERE.

Thanks so much for stopping by today...I love it when you do!  :0)



3 comments:

Birgit said...

This is beautiful Marcia! I love how the stamping is carried over onto the big heart, another die I wished I'd gotten. After all this "bringing out the old", my wish list has grown by leaps and bounds.

TeresaC said...

Beautiful card, Marcia! Love your double cut Big Hugs die and your Stitched Heart. :)

Jill Norwood said...

So pretty! I love this set and do not use it nearly enough!