Sunday, February 19, 2017

Celebrating the Past, Present, & Future with Papertrey Ink - 2014

Hello friends.  The 10th Anniversary Celebration continues over at Papertrey Ink and the year 2014 brought LOTS of wonderful stamp sets!  I had a hard time choosing between Leave It Be (loved Michelle Leone's card!!) and Life Is Beautiful, but in the end the butterflies got to me!!


This is one of those cards I wish you could see in person as the photo just doesn't do it justice!  I used a Spectrum Noir Sparkle pen on a lot of this card and it just doesn't show up...trust me when I say that IRL this cards really shimmers and sparkles!! 


I also used a few stamps from the Make It Market: Garden Gate set and some Hibiscus Burst DSP from the Pattern Pack.  Also had to add a doily that was embossed with a little bit of silver because I love how Melissa Phillips always dresses up the backgrounds of her cards like that!  And of course I had to finish up with a little bit of bling because, well...I like it!!  :0)

Lots of GORGEOUS cards from the DT and in the gallery for 2014, so check it out play along right HERE.

Thanks so much for stopping by today...I love it when you do!  :0)

 

2 comments:

Birgit said...

What a beautiful card for a beautiful person from a beautiful person! Seriously though Marcia, the butterfly is darling and I love how you distressed the doily just a bit. So Melissa-like!

Jill Norwood said...

Absolutely Gorgeous!!!!!!!!!! I really wish I could see the sparkle in person! I bet it makes it even more beautiful!!!