Thursday, September 30, 2021

Inspired By #189 - All the Peels/Mistletoe 25 Cents

Hello friends.  Has my title intrigued you??!!  My sweet friend Michele has invited me to play along with her this week for the Inspired By Challenge, and they have 2 FABULOUS inspiration photos for you to choose from!  Will the All the Peels photo or the Mistletoe 25 Cents photo inspire you?



I couldn't help myself and as much as I LOVE Fall and apples, I HAD to choose the Christmas option!  No Mistletoe, but see if you can find what inspired me...


Yep, the different shades of green for the greenery, and the tin containers!  I used a new SU! set called Christmas Season for all the beautiful greenery that I stamped in a array of different green inks, and then fussy cut.  The watering can is from The Greetery's Sprinkled with Kindness stamp & die set.  I used The Greetery's Windowpane Plaid Background stamp to mimic the plaid in the inspiration photo and attached it to a Smokey Slate piece of cardstock that I die cut with The Greetery's Postal Frame Dies.


You can't see it in the photo, but I used some WOS on the berries...it satisfied my need to add some shine to the card!!  My tag is from an older MFT tag die set and the sentiment comes from The Greetery's Budding Beauties Winter stamp set (can you tell I love, LOVE using The Greetery products??!!)  I finished this card with a few SU! enamel dots, and now I have another card to add to my Christmas stash!  

So which option will YOU choose...All the Peels or Mistletoe 25 Cents??  There's also a sketch you can follow if you like...


I love that there are so many options to choose from when playing along with the Inspired By Challenge.  Make sure you check out all the BEAUTIFUL inspiration from the DT and then play along...fun, fun, FUN!!  (And thanks for inviting me to play along Michele...I had a blast!!)

Thanks for stopping by today ... I love it when you do!



15 comments:

Bonnie said...

Love your tin watering can full of Christmas foliage, Marcia! I think this is worth a lot more than 25 cents!

I Card Everyone said...

I found your inspiration right away, Marcia! and think you filled it with the most wonderful greenery! But if you ever need a little Mistletoe, I've got it - wait, why didn't I THINK of that?
Thanks so much for sharing your friendship with me, and Inspired By this week, my friend!
=]

Nancy said...

You really nailed that photo, Marcia! This card is absolutely perfect! Love that you grabbed every aspect of the photo and the small tag sentiment is cute too! Have a great day!

Danni Reid said...

Your card is so incredibly beautiful, and spotted the inspiration immediately, you took all the elements and made one incredibly gorgeous Christmas card, thank you for "playing cards" this week, we are so honored to have you!

Linda Callahan said...

Oh the greens and the grays here are fabulous! Love that watering can! Beautiful card!

Mac Mable said...

Fabulous take on the wonderful inspiration photo and guessed most of the elements Marcia....I thought the 'plaid' was from the window frame? I should have scrolled down before trying to guess. One beautiful card, great design, love the greenery and the metal jug. Such a stunner of a card x.

Vicki Dutcher said...

Well done fellow Guestie! Love the different greenery shades -- this card came together well!

Lisa Elton said...

I do see how you were inspired it makes me smile! I might need to put those postal dies on my wish list, they're pretty great. Come to think of it, you're pretty great too! So happy you could join us today with this fabulous card!

Silke Ledlow said...

Beautiful inspired card Marcia. The watering can is perfect for this inspiration. Thank you for being our guest this week!

Lynn Put said...

Such a fantastic card! Your watering can filled with Christmas greenery look wonderful!

Cat Craig said...

Fabulous take on the inspiration photo. Love the greenery with the tin watering can. How fun that you had another Michele play date.

Bobby said...

I can see how you were inspired and you recreated the photo perfectly, Marcia.

Birgit said...

What a lovely take on the inspiration photo! I'd love to have this watering can filled with greens sitting on my porch. Absolutely beautiful!

My Paper Epiphany said...

Oh Marcia, this is divine!!! I love everything about your stunning card!

LeAnne said...

Such a gorgeous arrangement of greenery it is, and that watering can is a perfect holder for it! So glad you played with Michele and us at IB this week!