Thursday, July 23, 2026

CAS Christmas July 2026 - SNOWMAN #2

Hello friends.  Playing along (AGAIN!) with Loll and friends over at the CAS Christmas Challenge,
because the challenge is featuring SNOWMEN and I just happen to have more than one snowman stamp!  In transparency, I have many, many, MANY snowmen stamps, so I hauled out another favorite and am playing again!!


I love Anita Jeram images (Colorado Craft Co.) and couldn't resist when this snow dude came out.  Take a look at this dapper dude...


I just love his hat and that goofy expression...he's loveable and I just want to hug him!  I colored him with Copics and paper pieced his scarf and the trim around his hat with PTI's Pure Poppy polka dotted dsp.  I added him to an embossed panel (Darice - Snowflakes) and framed him using PB's Classy Frames.


I added a pre-printed sentiment strip from SSS and used WOS on all the snowflakes, and then finished with a mat layer of black and a white card base.  CAS and enough to melt your heart (IMHO!)!

And because I was on a snowman kick, I pulled out my very first snowman stamp from 1999 (on a wooden block) and made a few very simple tags to put away for Christmas.


Isn't he a cutie too?!  Stamped in black and simple coloring with my Copics and a Gelly Roll Clear Star pen on the little stars (shows up much better IRL!).  The sentiment is from SSS and finished with a piece of gold and white bakers twine.  So easy to do these in assembly line fashion and just perfect for the grands who probably won't even notice them, but I will!

Lots of CUTE inspiration from Loll and the DT, so check it all out HERE and then play along to get a head start on those Christmas cards.  We may be sweltering in the heat right now, but Christmas and SNOW will be here before we know it!  This challenge is open till Friday, July 31st.


Thanks for stopping by today ... I love it when you do!


13 comments:

Loll said...

This cute guy make me smile. I agree ... he has a goofy grin on this face and he just wants everyone to be happy. :) Love the snowflake background in the pretty shaped frame. Great CAS design, my friend. Love your sweet tag too. Always great when we can use some older, much loved images. Thanks for joining us again at CAS Christmas. Really appreciate your support!! Love, Loll

I Card Everyone said...

Oh, I do share your love of this snowdude! SO dapper indeed with his jazzy polka dotted scarf and hat band!
If you've used that oldie but goodie before I don't remember it - another darling... snow-deer?
=]

Lisa Elton said...

His polka dot scarf and hat band make him all that and a bag of chips! What a cutie, Marcia! Love the little tag too. I remember that little fella from a 12 Kits mailing. I think he was on a tag just like this one!

TK said...

Love, love, love BOTH sweet dudes! Yes, the first has a goofy smile but he's handsome in his hat and scarf. Then the second is hanging all the stars in the sky! He's happy that he gets such an awesome job during the winter.

Linda said...

Marcia, he is indeed a very cute snowman. Love all of the dimension on your awesome card. Thanks for joining us at CAS Christmas.

Leslie Miller said...

Yay, I'm so glad you shared two more of your snowmen! I adore both of them! Anita Jeram stamps are always heartwarming -- even this chilly guy -- and your very first snowman is the most endearing little guy! He's as cute now as ever!

Julia Aston said...

He is VERY dapper with his founded 'cowboy?' style hat, Marcia, and he is well framed inside that fancy die cut! I love your tag with that smiling snowman with antlers and all the stars! Great coloring on him! thanks for playing along (again) with us at CAS Christmas! Julia xx

JoAnn said...

Love your dapper looking snow dude and the way you framed him. He is as cute as can be. Love your sweet tag also. I have to look through my many snowman stamps and pick one to use on a card. I have been under the weather for a couple of weeks and am just now up to making cards again.

Bonnie said...

This snowman always makes me smile and this reminds me that I need to bring him out to play! The paper pieced scarf and hat band make him extra special and the CAS design let's him show off beautifully! I love your tag too! Such a sweet snowman that will look so cute under your tree!

Bobby said...

Your snowman looks like the kind we built as kids, Marcia. A little wonky, stacked snow instead of perfectly round balls. I love it and they way you make a place to show him off yet staying CAS.

Cat Craig said...

Your snow men are such cuties, awesome fussy cutting for your paper pieced parts.

Birgit said...

You have such a wonderful collection of snowman stamps, and every one of them are darling! These two couldn't be any cuter. I like his polka dotted scarf and hat band, and the puffy little heart...... so cute! The snowman on the tag is definitely a keeper. Some images just stand the test of time, as does this cute little guy. Super cute projects, Marcia!!

Stephanie Lanzalotto said...

I just love your goofy, polka dot accessorized snowman, Marcia..] Everything about hium is adorable. Love the snowy background and the classy frame is the perfect way to finish off your snowy scene. I LOVE the tag too. What an adorable image!