Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Stamp Camp - Day 2

Good morning friends.  Just a quick post today, but I'd like to share a few more cards from the stamp camp I attended this past weekend.  It's hard to pick and choose which ones to share when they were all so great, but here's another 3 for you:

 
 
 
 
I encourage you to click on all of them to view them closer up...especially the first one, so you can see the saying.  Too funny!! :0)  It's kind of hard to see in the picture, but the wreath on the bears bottom was stamped 2 extra times and then cut out and mounted with pop dots to make it really stand out....it is just the cutest card IRL.  I love the 2nd card too...no stamping, but just cutting and punching.  (my cousin Sue did this card - the other 2 are Judy's) The 3rd card is so pretty!  It's hard to tell from the picture, but the tree's and church behind the window are all glittered up and it just makes this whole card sparkle.

That's all for today friends.  Hope you enjoyed looking at all the talent there is down in the southern part of the state, and I'll be back tomorrow with a fall card (since it's technically not winter yet!!!!!!!!)  "Be still, and know that I am God" has been hanging around in my head the last few days, and I think He's reminding me to slow down and 1) remember ALL that I am thankful for, and 2) to slow down and remember what the upcoming season is truly all about.  So take time to "Be still........  

No comments: