Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Musical Christmas

Good morning friends.  I'm sharing another Lily of the Valley card with you today, because they just don't come any cuter than this and especially the Christmas images!  (they're probably also my favorites because I never quite outgrew coloring...always my favorite subject in school!!)  So take a look:




Aren't those the sweetest little faces or what?!!  This card came together very quickly after coloring with Copic markers, and then simply adding the layers...SU's Cherry Cobbler & Whisper White and the design paper is "eskimo kisses" by basicgrey.  Oh and I used a gel pen for the stars and the tinsel around the girls heads and a little glitter on their wings.  Simple, quick, and oh so cute! :0)

That's all for today friends and don't forget to be taking time to find the JOY in your day...it IS there!  Thanks for stopping by and I'll be back soon. :0)

No comments: