Sunday, April 21, 2013

Make it Monday #112

Good morning friends.  Just a quick post of a card I made for PTI's Make it Monday challenge #112 - Embossed Alpha Die Cuts.  Ashley did a great video on taking your die cuts one step further by embossing them.  Take a look:


Wish the lighting had been better as the colors really are a lot brighter in real life.  Used PTI's "Birthday Style" stamp set and die and then embossed the "birthday" die cut with a dotted embossing folder and then embossed again with VersaMark and clear embossing powder.  In real life, the "birthday" really stands out because of the shine from the embossing.  Simple card but very pleased with the way it turned out! :0)

Thanks for stopping by today!  Had to get this posted before the challenge ends, but now I'm going to go crash again.  The wedding yesterday for our middle daughter couldn't have been more perfect from start to finish, but boy am I wiped out!  I'll be back later this week when I've had some more time to re-coup! (getting old don't ya know!)

2 comments:

cdoggett01@yahoo.com said...

Too cute! Love your card!

Linda said...

Fun birthday card. I haven't made anything with this set yet. Very cute.