Thursday, October 3, 2019

Christmas Kickstart Challenge #20

Hello friends.  Playing along with the current Christmas Kickstart Challenge where the theme is "It's A Gift".


I pulled out a Pure Innocence stamp from MFT called Holiday Cheer that I thought was perfect for this challenge and came up with this card...


Isn't she a cutie all dressed up in her Winter gear and shopping for all the special people in her life?!  I colored her up with my Copics and then fussy cut her out before attaching her to a card base layered with Pure Poppy Bitty Big DSP and a kraft panel that I die cut with a Lil Inkers cover plate die that I borrowed from sweet Michele.


The sentiment is also from the Holiday Cheer set, and I finished off with a snowflake die cut from PTI's Fancy Flakes, a piece of polka dotted gross grained ribbon from my stash, and a few clear star gems (Michaels).

How is your Christmas card collection coming along?  I'm happy to say I have almost enough done thanks to challenges like the Christmas Kickstart Challenge!!  There's still a couple days left to play along in this challenge, so check out all the inspiration and play along right HERE.

Thanks for stopping by today ... I love it when you do!


12 comments:

Birgit said...

This is so sweet my friend! Good for her for shopping early and good for you for almost having all your cards done. You're an inspiration to me!

Nancy G said...

Such a pretty card! This girl is so sweet!

Dotty Jo said...

She's a beauty, Marcia, and is totally perfect for the challenge! Great colour combo and I love the kraft and spotty red paper together as it looks lovely. Thanks for playing along at The Christmas Kickstart Challenge again, Jo x

Sherri Thacker said...

I love these little girls by My Favorite Things. They are so fun to color! Thanks for sharing her with us at Christmas Kickstart for our challenge this week.

Lisa Elton said...

Yes she's adorable and so are all of the polka dots sprinkled about! This is sweet Marcia!

Bobby said...

So cute, Marcia. I love her Uggs.

Loll said...

So adorable Marcia! Pure Innocense looks so happy with all her gift purchases. :) Love the colours and designer paper you've used together to create a really fun background. xx

Ros Crawford said...

So lovely!! I always feel guilty when I see your Christmas beauties... I just can't get into Christmas mode at all...

Bonnie said...

She is adorable, Marcia! I love how you've colored her with her bright Christmas packages! That borrowed background adds wonderful texture without taking the spotlight off this sweet miss!

Anita in France said...

So, so sweet, Marcia ... love that crisp white snowflake against the kraft ... this little cutie really pops against it! Hugs, Anita :)

Crafting with Jeanne said...

Hi Marcia, I entered the kickstart challenge for the first time and saw your card there. I liked your card and came over to your blog to see more. I don't know if you enter cards in MFT Sketch Challenges, but I believe this card would fit the current challenge in case you are interested in entering it ... good luck! https://www.mftstamps.com/blogs/news/wsc457

I Card Everyone said...

I'll be toting that die right back over on Wednesday... think I'll have to stamp a few [dozen] of this sweet little shopper/gift giver, Marcia! But there's no way I'll ever top this darling creation! OH those polkas! xx
=]