Monday, October 28, 2019

Tag You're It! Challenge #99 - Autumn Fest

Hello friends.  The current Tag You're It challenge is all about celebrating Autumn...take a look at this FABULOUS inspiration photo:


Don't you just love the bales of hay, the pumpkins, the colorful leaves and those bright and sunny Sunflowers?!!  I so wanted to add a Sunflower to my tag, but all my Sunflowers were too big and way out of proportion for my tag...so I went in a different direction and used MFT's Fall Friends to come up with this sweet tag...


I started with a piece of Honey Nut cs and die cut it with an MFT tag die, and then ran it through my Big Shot with a Fun Stampers Journey (FSJ) leaf embossing folder.  After coloring (Copics) and fussy cutting out that sweet little girl sitting on the pumpkin, I adhered her to the tag along with a sentiment strip that comes with the Fall Friends stamp set.


Here's a closer up so you can see the detail in the embossed tag and my coloring.  As a nod to the sunflowers in the inspiration photo I colored the little girls hat and scarf in a sun-shiny yellow to mimic the sunflowers, and also added a yellow ribbon to the top of my tag.

Still lots of time to play along with this challenge, so check out all the AMAZING tags from the DT and then play along right HERE.

Thanks for stopping by today ... I love it when you do!


7 comments:

Loll said...

This is so adorable Marcia! LOVE the colour of your tag background ... gorgeous autumn colour, and so beautiful with the dry embossed leaves. Your little girl is ADORABLE sitting on the large pumpkin. Beautiful tag, my friend! xx

I Card Everyone said...

That gorgeous Honey Nut cs made me forget all about the sunflowers, Marcia! Gorgeous color - fab embossing - DARLING tag!
=]

Bonnie said...

Awh! I love this tag with the embossing and that sweet little girl sitting on beautifully colored pumpkins!

Lisa Elton said...

There's a whole lotta autumn cuteness on this tag!!

Birgit said...

This is completely darling my friend. Those PI images are all so cute! The leafy embossed tag is just the perfect setting for your cute little pumpkin sitter.

Patti said...

I can almost smell the pumpkin pie!! REALLY darling

Ros Crawford said...

What an adorable tag!! Love the embossing and the little girl and the beautifully placed (and coloured) pumpkins and leaves!