Wednesday, December 25, 2019

Merry Christmas


"I bring you good news that will bring great joy to all people.  The Savior - yes, the Messiah, the Lord - has been born today in Bethlehem, the city of David!  And you will recognize him by this sign: You will find a baby wrapped snugly in strips of cloth, lying in a manger.  Suddenly, the angel was joined by a vast host of others - the armies of heaven - praising God and saying, Glory to God in highest heaven, and peace on earth to those with whom God is pleased.  Luke 2: 10 - 14 (NLT)

Merry Christmas to all!!

(Reason For The Season by Unity Stamp Co.)

Thanks for stopping by today ... I love it when you do!


10 comments:

Christine Alexander said...

merry Christmas Marcia :)
Christine

Vikki H said...

forever Good News! Thank you for the reminder. Merry Christmas, Marcia!

Bonnie said...

Amen! I hope you had a wonderful Christmas day, my friend!

I Card Everyone said...

There they are! Sorry I missed this yesterday, but I'm very happy this little Unity Family has made an appearance, Marcia! So simple, so darling, so TRUE!
=]

Lisa Elton said...

This is adorable Marcia! I hope you enjoyed a Merry Christmas!

Ros Crawford said...

I hope you had a wonderful Christmas... Beautiful card my friend!

Loll said...

This is an adorable card, my dear friend. I hope you had a wonderful Christmas with your family! Love, Loll

Birgit said...

Love this so much Marcia!

Mac Mable said...

I just wanted to pop in and thank you for all your amazing creativity and inspiration in 2019. I hope the festive period went well and you made lovely memories? Happy New Year and here's to Health, Happiness and lots of crafting x.

Karen Dunbrook said...

such a precious card...Happy New Year!
x Karen