Friday, May 15, 2020

CAS Christmas Reminder - Winter Berries

Hello friends.  Just a friendly reminder that there's still time to play along with us at CAS Christmas where the theme this month is Winter Berries.


I used an oldie but goody from PTI called Spruce & Sprigs to come up with this simple card...


I stamped (and blended) many of the images from Spruce & Sprigs and then die cut them out before arranging them on a stitched die cut rectangle that I had blended a bit of Tumbled Glass distress ink on and a bit of light splattering.


My sentiment comes from a SSS/Gina K collaboration called Festive Flowers and I also added some Ruby Slippers Nuvo Drops to the berries under the sentiment.

Have you gotten a head start on those Christmas cards yet?  Playing along now is a great way to not be in a panic come December when you realize there's not much time left!  Check out all the fabulous inspiration from the rest of the DT and our Special Guest Designer Lynne and then play along with us right HERE. 

Thanks for stopping by today ... I love it when you do!


15 comments:

Cat Craig said...

Fabulous spray of greenery, Marcia. I have gotten a small start. But am inspired to add to it, thank you.

Linda said...

Beautiful card Marcia. I have that set. Welcome to the team. Lovely soft blending in the background. Hope you are doing well.

Lisa Elton said...

I like your cluster of winter pretties Marcia, this is wonderful!

Bobby said...

That is such a lovely Christmas arrangement, Marcia.

Trina P. said...

A pretty festive arrangement, Marcia. Beautiful stamping/blending job on the images.

Loll said...

Beautiful spray you've created with stamped and die-cut holly, sprigs, and berries Marcia. Very striking with the colours you've used. xx

Ros Crawford said...

Definitely a goody! I love that pretty arrangement

I Card Everyone said...

Marcia, this set is my all time favorite from PTI... I don't think I've ever missed a Christmas using it since it was released! You have a way with floral arrangement, my friend - this is so very lovely!
=]

Bonnie said...

A beautiful arrangement of Christmas greenery, my friend! Love how your added texture and dimension to the berries! Have a great weekend, my friend!

Christine Alexander said...

beautiful arrangement with your berry sprigs and greenery. Love that layout :)

Vikki H said...

This is a beautiful reminder to use this set now in preparation for Christmas! I like how the size of the die cuts is placed on a smaller rectangle making them look so lush. Good job, Marcia.

Robyn Oliver said...

A lovely selection of leaves and berries bunched in the corner for your Christmas card Marcia - gorgeous card, hugs Robyn

Mac Mable said...

Great collection of berries and sprigs and so very pretty Marcia and no.... not started on my Christmas cards...yet x.

Birgit said...

Lovely winter berries Marcia! Great job using the multiple colors on the leaves. I have gotten a few cards done for next season. I really should try harder to do more.

Anita in France said...

What a fabulous, festive arrangement, Marcia ... so beautifully composed ... and lovely against the subtle sponged background! Hugs, Anita :)