Thursday, October 17, 2024

PBSC October Anything Goes...Optional...'Cute or Spooky'

Hello friends.  Playing along with the Penny Black Saturday Challenge (PBSC) again as I had another image that I had stamped when Michele came over to play last month.  I finally got around to coloring it up and turned into a card, and I think it definitely qualifies as 'Cute'!  Just a warning though...it's not Halloween as I already have those made for this year and am still trying to finish up my Christmas card stash!  Anyway, take a look...


The image is from the Merry Days stamp set, and I colored up those sweet bears and their sled full of gifts AND a Christmas tree too, with my Copics.  Michele had the die too, so all I really had to do was color the image.  Easy peasy!!  I used foam tape on the back and applied it to a background that I used SB's Hexi Snowflake ef on in Smokey Slate cs.  


A little close up for you...aren't those bears just the sweetest?!!  To finish I added a few sequins and a piece of white crochet thread at the top that also holds my star tag and sentiment (PTI's Tiny Tags).

Lots of inspiration from the DT and those already in the gallery that you can find right HERE if you'd like to play along.  This challenge is open till Friday, Nov. 1st @ 8:00PM.


Thanks for stopping by today ... I love it when you do!


No comments: