I was in need of a masculine birthday card for my SIL and thought these colors would be perfect. Here's what I came up with...
I started by cutting up different size widths of Boho Blue, Early Expresso, & Soft Suede cs (SU!) into strips and then adhered them to a panel. After cutting off the ends I ran the panel through with a SSS Birthday Sentiments ef. It showed up, but not as much as I wanted, so I ran a white pigment ink pad lightly over the raised words and they showed up much better!
I adhered my panel to a white card base and then added my sentiment using The Greetery's Everyday Labels and some foam tape for dimension. A bit of twine and a few gold pearls (PFS) finished off my card.
The DT and our Special GD (who is also my sweet friend!!) Michele all have wonderful inspiration for you that you can check out right HERE. This challenge is open till Monday, Sept. 14th @ 9:00AM.
Thanks for stopping by today ... I love it when you do!




2 comments:
I hope your SIL appreciated the creativity that went into his fabulous birthday card, Marcia! I sure do!
Isn't it fun to be [kinda] teammates again? x
=]
Wow! Great masculine card and I agree, the white ink adds a lot! Love those colors too
Post a Comment