Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Celebrate




Good morning everyone!  A bright and cheery birthday card to share with you today.  This was a super easy and quick card to create, just using a few DP scraps, Paper Trey Ink stamps, and ribbon.  I LOVE these little $5 stamp sets that PTI puts out and I have gotten so much use out of this particular set!  The flowers and leaves also make wonderful backgrounds for your cards too (I'll have to remember to show you a card using this set as a background soon!).  I did use the coordinating die from PTI to cut out the 3 flowers, but this shape is simple enough that it would be easy to cut it out by yourself. I used pop dots behind the flowers to make them stand out a little more too.  The "Celebrate" stamp is from an older set by Stamping Up (Wonderful Words) that I still use quite a bit...I love the font and how bold it looks.

Have a great day and I'll be back tomorrow with an anniversary card for my husband.  Thanks for tagging along today...I love it when you visit (and comment too)!