Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Eat Cake!

Hello friends.  Another birthday card to share with you today.  I am absolutely loving the "Big Day" stamp set from SU!'s Sale-A-Bration...and the fact that it was FREE makes it even more loveable!!!  Take a look:


This was such a quick and easy card to make!  I used a 2 sided piece of card stock from a My Mind's Eye 6 x 6 paper pad and a PTI "Tag Sale #8" die for the pink dotted background and the pink striped tag.  I stamped the sentiment in Whisper White pigment ink (SU!) on black cardstock and then stamped again with black ink on a scrap of Pretty in Pink (SU! - retired) cardstock, and then fussy cut the "CELEBRATE" banner and pop dotted over the black tag.  I added a seam binding ribbon dyed with Pretty in Pink re-inker and some black & white bakers twine to finish the tag and then pop dotted that to the card base.  I also stamped the cake and candle down at the bottom and then finished with a few pink sequins. 

Thanks so much for stopping by today and I think I'm going to go make a cake! :0) 

1 comment:

Kara Lynne said...

Darling card! I love your tag and those colors!