Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Matchbook Treats

Hello friends.  Meant to post this little Valentine's Day treat holder on Valentine's Day, and forgot...yes, I am getting older!  Anyway, take a look:




I got the idea and measurements from SU! Becky Roberts and then just did my own design.  You start with a 2 3/4 x 7 1/4 piece of cardstock and then score at 3", 3 1/2", and 6 3/4".  I stamped the "Heart Squared" (PTI) with Pure Poppy, Autumn Rose, & Scarlet Jewel inks, and then added the die cut from "Wonderful Words: Love" (also PTI) with black cs.  I used the same color inks on the little arrow I stamped on the bottom (a Michael's $1 stamp from years ago).  I added some bakers twine and a few sequins to finish off the decorating and then added the pkg of M & M's .  Quick and easy and you could use these for any holiday or special occasion.

Thanks so much for stopping by and have a wonderful (and WARM!!) day! :0) 

1 comment:

Kara Lynne said...

That's adorable and such a great idea!