Friday, April 26, 2019

Laurie's Fabulous Favorites

Hello friends.  Just a quick post today...hubby's been on vacation, so I'm trying not to spend  too much time in my craft room and spend it with him!  I did have a chance this morning to make a quick card for Laurie's Fabulous Favorites which is part of PTI's Win It Wednesday's challenges.  This week Laurie wants us to make a shaped card as opposed to just an A2 standard card.  I hadn't used Cuppa Love stamp and die set in quite awhile and decided it would be perfect for this challenge!!


I used Aqua Mist cardstock for my die cut cup base, and then just had fun stamping away with Aqua Mist and Real Red inks and a bit of white cardstock.  I used one of the To The Point Edger's dies to create my white scalloped border on the top and bottom of the cup.  A quick and easy card to send someone with a tea bag who's under the weather!

You can check out Laurie's card and play along for a chance at a $100 gift certificate right HERE.

Thanks for stopping by today ... I love it when you do!


12 comments:

Mac Mable said...

Such a striking card, fabulous die cut and such pretty colours. Enjoy your time with DH x

Lisa Elton said...

I...LOVE...THIS!!! Aqua and red is a favorite combo of mine and they look perfect on your shaped card. Beautifully done Marcia. Hope you and the hubs are having fun. My guy begins his month long vacation next week. Yes, a month!!

Sharron said...

Gorgeous, Marcia! Shaped cards are always fun and I agree with Lisa about the colors. LOVE the aqua and red--they always go together so well! Enjoy your vacation time. Hope you are finding fun things to do together!

Birgit said...

This is so sweet Marcia! I love aqua mist and red together and this shaped card is totally adorable! Enjoy the rest of your vacation with your hubby!

Bobby said...

I thought about getting this set when it first came out. You have decorated your cup so beautifully, Marcia. It will definitely cheer someone up.

Bonnie said...

What a fantastic mug, Marcia! A fantastic way to send cheer!

Patti said...

Wow!! this is really fantastic! I love the colors you used so happy and fresh! : )

Have fun with your family!!

Sandy Kay said...

Very pretty! I love this set!

Carmela said...

Very cute, Marcia! I love the colors and your beautiful mug!

Susan Watanabe said...

Cute idea and a perfect Mother’s Day card (?) Marcia! Love your color combo! 😁

Ros Crawford said...

Wow! It's the best cup ever! Love the colours! I still struggle with my neck and back to work on my computer so have to limit my time...

Anita in France said...

So pretty, Marcia ... gorgeous colour combo ... and such a lovely folk art style! Hugs, Anita :)