Friday, April 19, 2019

Tag You're It Challenge #85

Hello friends.  I'm playing along with the Tag You're It Challenge today and have a couple Easter tags to share with you.


Since the inspiration photo was sweet and CUTE, that's the direction I went with my tags and made one for my granddaughter's Easter bucket and one for my grandson's Easter bucket.  Let's start with Addy's:


I started with some of my new goodies from MFT, like the All Lined Up Background stamp that I embossed in white on white cs, and then cut two tags, and then blended Lemon Tart ink over top so the pattern would show through.  Next I stamped and colored (with Copics) and die cut the little girl (Bundles of Love - Pure Innocence) and added her to the tag along with a few ducks (Rubbernecker - 5142-02D) that I blended with yellow and orange inks.  A few sequins and some ribbon and bakers twine finished off my first tag.


My 2nd tag I kept much simpler as Landon is not quite 2 yet and probably won't even notice the tag.  I blended blue ink to the background and then added TJ's Little Bunny stamped in kraft ink.  A little die cut carrot and some Rainstones (PTI) along with some ribbon and bakers twine finished off my 2nd tag.


There's still time to play, so check out all the FABUOUS tags from the DT and play along right HERE.  Wishing all my blog friends a very blessed and Happy Easter!

Thanks for stopping by today ... I love it when you do!


7 comments:

Birgit said...

These are both so cute Marcia! Adorable!!

Karen Dunbrook said...

really sweet tags.
:) Karen

Bonnie said...

Love the backgrounds and the sweet elements, Marcia! Two adorable tags for those Easter buckets!

Bobby said...

I love that you made your own backgrounds for the adorable images, Marcia. That little girl is so beautifully colored. Thanks for sharing your tags with us at Tag You're It!

Erin (Homemade Cards by Erin) said...

These are great, many thanks for joining us at Tag You're It Challenge!

Anita in France said...

Those crisp backgrounds are just perfect to allow your sweet Easter scenes to shine, Marcia ... they're so beautifully detailed ... and so cute! Your grandchildren must have loved them (and all the other things in their Easter baskets!). Hugs, Anita :)

Loll said...

Two adorable tags Marcia! Your grandchildren are going to love these! :) xx