Thursday, July 11, 2019

Tag You're It Challenge #91

Hello friends.  Playing along with the Tag You're It Challenge where they have the yummiest inspiration photo for us this time!


Doesn't this photo just scream SUMMER?!!  I just LOVE fresh fruit in the Summer and still had The Greetery's Lemon Blossoms set sitting out on my desk, so used the citrus slice stamp to pick up on the orange, lemon, and lime slices in the inspiration photo.


I used PTI's Made With Love Tags 2 dies to cut out my tags (the background tag was die cut using Harvest Gold Bitty Big DSP - PTI) and then stamped the white tag with the 2 step slice stamp from the Lemon Blossoms set.  The sentiment is also from the Lemon Blossoms set.


I took a close up hoping to capture the WOS I used on the fruit slices to give some sparkle and shine, but unfortunately I just could not capture it!  I finished with a few enamel dots and some yellow ribbon and white crochet thread.

You can check out all the WONDEFUL inspiration tags by the DT HERE and then play along.

Thanks for stopping by today ... I love it when you do!


11 comments:

Birgit said...

Oh Yummy! Your citrus fruits look good enough to eat. What a cheery tag!

Kara Lynne said...

Your tag is a slice of summer itself! I love how you inked up those wonderful citrus slices and placed it on the sweetest yellow polka dotted paper! What a wonderful shape for your tag, and a perfect sentiment to top it off! Thanks for joining the fun with us at Tag, You're It!

Linda said...

Marcia, your tag is so fantastic and so summery. Love it. Very pretty my friend.

Lisa Elton said...

This is so fresh and yummy Marcia! I like the citrus slices and (of course) the polka dots. I just love this PTI tag, don't you!

Bonnie said...

How refreshing, Marcia! This makes me want some rainbow sherbet! You have the best collection of tag dies! Here's another awesome example!

Luanne said...

I adore this tag! Love the fruity colors!

Bobby said...

Love this, Marcia. Let's squeeze them all together and make a refreshing summer drink.

Loll said...

Your tag is a slice of summer, Marcia! Love the bright citrus-y colours! xx

Ros Crawford said...

Juicy and delicious!! That's what your fabulous tag says to me... I love it!

Anita in France said...

Those zesty citrus colours are fabulous, Marcia ... positively mouthwatering ... and delicious with the fun polka dots! Hugs, Anita :)

Jeanne J. said...

Marcia this is summer on a tag.. love the juicy looking citrus! Fab stamping!