Monday, September 1, 2014

A MishMash Monday

Good morning friends.  I hope you've all been having a great Labor Day weekend!  I've been having a wonderful weekend spending time with our 2 oldest daughters, stamping, and even a little baking! :0)  I have 4 cards to share with you, and for times sake, I'm just going to show them, and if you have questions about any of them, just leave a comment and I'll get back to you.





Stamp Sets/Accessories:
Card 1: Flower Patch and En Francais (SU!)
Card 2: Birds and Blooms, Autumn Adornments, and Tiny Tags (PTI)
Card 3: Birds and Blooms and Tiny Tags (PTI), Pinecones (stick stamp by Judith)
Card 4: Tim Holtz dies, Polka Dot Basics (PTI), and Be Very Merry (SU!)

And to leave you with a little sweet thought, a picture of the Peach Dumplings I made:


If anyone's interested in the recipe, just let me know! :0)

Have a great rest of your weekend, and thanks so much for stopping by today!

2 comments:

Sue said...

I love all the cards! So very pretty! Mmmm...the peach dumplings look scrumptious! If you have time, please send me the recipe. I bet the house smelled delightful!!!

Colleen said...

Awesome cards...love the look of the first one! And your peach dumplings....mmm...mmmm!