Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Phrase Play #8

Hello friends.  Just a quick post this afternoon so you know I'm still around!  We're getting new windows this week and the whole house is a mess, including my stamp room, so can't do a whole lot this week.  I did finally make a card using the Phrase Play #8 die from PTI's release last month, and pretty happy with the way it turned out. (Not so happy with my photographic skills though...grrrr!!)



If you click on the photos, they look much clearer.  For my background I used Gina K's "Fall Foliage" stamp set with Tim Holtz Distress Inks - Fired Brick, Spiced Marmalade, & Peeled Paint.  The hardest part of this whole card was putting the tiny little cutout pieces of the diecuts back in! 

Thanks so much for stopping by and hope you're enjoying the beautiful sunshine and cooler temps...it has been such a pretty day here! :0)

And another picture of my beautiful granddaughter Addy Grace for those of you who don't follow me on FB:


No comments: