Tuesday, September 23, 2014

I can see clearly now...

Good morning friends.  We had new windows put in last week, and I decided to send a thank you card (along with our final payment) for all the great work the guys did.  I used my last window die cut my cousin had sent me a long time ago (I'm guessing it's Memory Box or IO, but I could be wrong) and a sheet of clear acetate to make the window realistic looking, and then stamped my scene behind it.  Take a look:


I stamped my sky first, using Cool Caribbean (SU! - retired) ink and a cloud template I had made.  Next I stamped the tree from SU!'s "Branch Out" in Soft Suede ink, and then added the leaves in Real Red, Pumpkin Pie, Hello Honey, & Gumball Green.  I used foam tape to mount the window die over the stamped image and then added my computer generated sentiment.  Here's a couple closer up views:



Thanks for stopping by today and have a wonderful Tuesday! :0)

No comments: