Friday, September 26, 2014

Merry Monday #127

Good morning friends.  Playing along with Merry Monday today, and the challenge this week was to play Bingo.  Christmas Bingo that is!  I chose to play the middle row across which is to use a die cut, ribbon or twine, & kraft, and this is what I came up with:


I used a kraft card base and then covered it with a piece of kraft DSP (Paper Studio) that I die cut with Lil Inker's Stitched Rectangle die.  My white layer was also cut with the Lil Inker's Stitched Rectangle dies and stamped with a Impression Obsession stamp (E8477).  I used a Q-tip to add Canyon Clay ink to the 3 pots and a Copic marker to color the trees (YG03).  Oh, and a little C5 and C9 for the dirt in the pots.  I die cut a star from gold glitter paper to add to the one pot and then used another star die cut (PTI - "Tiny Tags") to stamp my sentiment and add to the twine I  tied around the white layer.  I also added some gold flat nailheads (GinaK) to the trees for a little bling.  Here's a closer up picture:


This is a new stamp for me this year, and I really like the way it looks...very simple but eye catching! 

  
You still have a few days to play along with this fun challenge, and you can find all the information and other great card entries right here .

Some of you have been asking about my new granddaughter Addy, and I just happen to have some pictures! :0)


Don't you just love that little hand holding up her head??! :0)  She's growing (weighs 7.8 pounds now) and filling right out!  In fact, her momma and I are taking her on her 1st shopping trip today, because she's grown out of her preemie outfits and everything else she was given are 3 month sizes, which are still waaaaay too big!  Can hardly wait to introduce her to the joys of shopping! :0)

Thanks so much for stopping by today and have a wonderful weekend! :0)

7 comments:

KimCreate said...

This is a super sweet card! Love the little trees and the bow on the side. Your grandbaby is adorable!

laurie said...

She is a sweetie!

And your card is awesome, I love that image and the bit of bling on the trees!

Jen Mitchell said...

What a sweet baby girl! And a sweet card too! I love the trio of trees. Thanks for joining us at Merry Monday!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Your holiday card is lovely! And Addy is precious!!!!

Kathy Schweinfurth said...

What beautiful Christmas trees and I love the touches of gold! Addy is beautiful too - how precious!! Thanks so much for joining us at Merry Monday!

Stampingcountry said...

Congratulations on your new granddaughter! Your card is so simple and cute.

Notes by Nina said...

Fabulous card, I love the cute trio of trees Marcia. Thank you for joining us for Merry Monday this week.