Thursday, January 23, 2020

Christmas Kickstart Challenge #27 - Penguins On Parade #2

Hello friends.  I can't seem to put my Christmas stash away, so I have another card for the Christmas Kickstart Challenge to share with you today.  Until July, this challenge is going to be a monthly challenge (so LOTS of time to play!!) and you can enter up to 3 times, so it really is a great way to get a head start on your Christmas cards.  This month Jo would like to see PENGUINS on your cards.


My sweet friend Patti had sent me some Penny Black images (Bundled Buddies) that included these sweet little penguins, so I colored them up to add to this card:


Aren't they just the cutest?!  I added the trio to a die cut rectangle (Gina Marie Designs) along with my sentiment (SSS's Tiny Words: Christmas) and then attached to a panel where I used SugarPea Designs Geo Snowflake Stencil and blended with red ink.  I got the idea of using red (rather than blue) from my friend Tracey who made this GORGEOUS card (HERE) and I love the way it looks!


I pop dotted my middle penguin and then added some glitter to their hats and then finished by adding it all to a white card base.  Pretty easy card but I think it really packs a punch!

You have till the end of the month to play along with this challenge, so get out those PENGUIN stamps and join the fun right HERE.

Thanks for stopping by today ... I love it when you do!


9 comments:

ionabunny said...

Very cute. What a fab trio. Thanks for joining the fun at The Christmas Kickstart challenge. Hugz

I Card Everyone said...

Oh Marcia, this trio is so darling! But, my friend, nothing can top your first entry - I'm still in awe! xx
=]

Lisa Elton said...

Squeal!! Those three and their frosty little hats are just too sweet!! Darling card Marcia!!

Cat Craig said...

YOur line of snowmen is adorbs!

Dotty Jo said...

Love your trio of parading penguins! So cute. Thanks for playing again at The Christmas Kickstart Challenge - your Christmas card stash is growing and it's still only January! Jo x

Bonnie said...

That red stenciled background is gorgeous, Marcia! And the row of little penguins is adorable! Just the ticket for this challenge!

Loll said...

Oh my gosh ... those are the cutest little penguins, Marcia! They look adorable with the bold red and white background. xx

Ros Crawford said...

Oh they are so adorable! Fabulous card!

Anita in France said...

Aren't these little guys cute wrapped up in their shimmery edged and pompom'd hats, Marcia ... so fun ... and fabulous with the festive geometric stencilling! Hugs, Anita :)