Wednesday, January 29, 2020

Penny Black Thank You's

Hello friends.  Just a quick post today with a couple Thank You cards I made for 2 sweet friends using ADORABLE Penny Black images!


This first card went to my sweet friend Patti who graciously stamped and die cut oodles of a few different images for me, including this adorable little Eskimo girl from the Cozy Cuteness stamp set.  The image has gifts piled on her sled, but I chose to cut them off as this was for a thank you card and not Christmas.  I also only colored her face so as not to detract from the background which was made with Lindy's Magicals and shimmers like crazy!!


Hopefully you can see a bit of the shimmer in this close up...trust me, it's so pretty IRL!!  I also used the Crystal Frames dies (also Penny Black) to make the frame around the background and this sweet little girl.


My 2nd card is a thank you to my dear friend Sue who also shares my love of stamping and spoils me rotten every Christmas and birthday!  This Sweet Sledder (PB) image was one of my Christmas gifts from Sue this year and I just couldn't resist coloring her up for a thank you card!


She was colored with my Copics and the sentiment is from SSS's Snowflake Builder stamp set.  LOVE this image!!

That's all for today...hope you enjoyed my sweet little thank you cards!!

Thanks for stopping by today ... I love it when you do!


10 comments:

Birgit said...

These are both so adorable Marcia! I love how you colored both of these cute little girls but that one with her teddy is so sweet. I love the snowflake frame around the first one too. That was so kind of Patti to send you so many darling images.

Cat Craig said...

Fabulous winter thank yous! wonderfully colored and sure to be appreciated. Love that crystal frame die.

Sue said...

The card is just a beautiful in person, too! You deserve to be spoiled all year round:) I love the Eskimo girl card as well. Love the shimmer!!

Patti said...

Eeeeek!! These cards are so darn sweet!! I especially LOVE my card which is even more spectacular in real life!! You are so easy to bless, my friend!! It is always a pleasure!!

Thank you for the shout out and for your friendship!! and the darling products you stamped and cut and swapped me for!!

BIG (((Hugs)))
Patti

Lisa Elton said...

Oh goodness do I ever love this dose of cuteness today Marcia! How sweet of Patti to send you those cutie patooties.T hat snowflake frame on the first one is fantastic!

I Card Everyone said...

OH I do want to give that little guy Eskimo kisses! These kids are so adorable, Marcia, as are your darling thank yous!
=]

Bonnie said...

Both of these are adorable, Marcia! Love that sweet little Eskimo and the beautiful background! It's too bad the cameras done like to catch that shimmer very well. I know how those Magicals sparkle! The second card tugs at my heartstrings! Such a sweet image and beautifully colored, my friend!

Anita in France said...

Two little cuties, Marcia ... that magicals background shimmers so beautifully behind the sweet eskimo with her rosy cheeks ... love how you co-ordinated the bear's scarf with his owner's outfit on your second card! Hugs, Anita :)

Ros Crawford said...

Oh I love these... Te fabulous background for that Eskimo and the serene little image of the girl... Wow!!

Loll said...

You make the most adorable cards Marcia! Both Patti and Sue are going to be smiling when they see their cards from you. Great work, my friend! xx