Monday, February 15, 2021

CAS Christmas Reminder - DOGS and/or CATS

Hello friends.  Just a friendly reminder that there's still time to play along with us at CAS Christmas and we're looking for DOGS and/or CATS on your Christmas cards.


Here's what I came up with...


My sweet little puppy image is from Penny Black's Merry Delight stamp set and I did a little bit of Copic coloring on him and then fussy cut him out.  I ink blended an evening sky with Gina K inks and then stamped Santa and his reindeer in black using PTI's City Scene Christmas Sentiments for a silhouette look, and then framed it with a panel that I die cut using MFT's Rectangle Peek-a-Boo die.


I pop dotted my little pup staring up at Santa (in hopes of a big bone and some new chewy toys to destroy!) and then added my sentiment from SSS's Furry Christmas.

Check out all the sweet inspiration from the DT and our special GD Jane and then play along with us right HERE.  This challenge is open till the 24th.

Thanks for stopping by today ... I love it when you do!



17 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

Simply adorable! Jo x

Linda said...

Your little puppy looks so excited to see Santa and his reindeer. Adorable, Marcia

Mac Mable said...

What an adorable little pup and he so is looking forward to Christmas x.

Lisa Elton said...

He's hoping Santa brings him a new squeaky toy and a bone! This is adorable!

Cat Craig said...

What a sweet little observer of the Christmas skies.Love this.

Christine Alexander said...

great little scene with the little puppy looking up just waiting for Santa to arrive :)

Susan said...

Love the little dog looking up at Santa crossing the sky. He looks like he's really excited about Christmas! Thanks for making such a great card for the challenge I'm hosting.

Birgit said...

Awww.... this is super sweet Marcia! Your little pup is darling. <3

I Card Everyone said...

Marcia, I think he's looking for a lift to Tahiti... wish we could go with him!
SO darling!
=]

Bonnie said...

This little pup looks so excited about what he thinks Santa will bring! Adorable card, my friend!

Julia Aston said...

That little puppy is just so adorable with his sweet facial expression Marcia! I want to squeeze his cheeks and give him a bone - which hopefully Santa did too!! xx

Barb Ghig said...

Such a cute pup and I love how you stamped the sleigh and reindeer, Marcia! Darling Christmas card! xx

Loll said...

So cute Marcia! That pup looks very excited to see that Santa is on his way. I bet he does get the big bone and chew toys! :) xx

Trina P. said...

Looks like a few of you had the same idea - another adorable puppy looking off at Santa as he soars through the sky. So cute!

Papercraft Boutique said...

You, Linda, and I were on the same wavelength when making our reminder cards! :-)
Love your gorgeous ink blended night sky, and the super cute puppy!
Hideko xx

Ros Crawford said...

So darn cute!!

Colleen said...

Marcia, this is just too darling! That little puffball looking up at Santa is so sweet! ps, I am playing catch up, what with no power for 8 days and the phone was very sketchy as well, dropped calls and well as texts, and as far as internet, no go! (you are very aware of how this plays out because you get a lot more winter weather than we do, but this was one for the record books for sure!)