Saturday, December 31, 2022

Last Card of 2022

Hello friends.  Just wanted to share a quick card today that really made me feel like an artist after being gifted a couple Penny Black stamps and dies from my sweet friend Sue for Christmas.  This card is almost a complete CASE of Jill Foster's card (see video HERE) with the exception of ink colors, sentiment, and the PTI cardinals I used.  Take a look...


 Jill
does amazing videos that are so easy to follow, and I just kept pausing the video as I worked right alongside her, using some of my SU! markers and Gina K ink cubes directly to the stamp. (40-880 panorama)  


   I used the same stitched circles (51-551) dies as Jill too as I just LOVE how it finishes off this card!  My sentiment comes from the butterfly garden (30-558) stamp set and my 2 little die cut cardinals are from PTI's In the Meadow die set.

I am adding this card to the Penny Black Saturday Challenge where it's anything goes with the option of Christmas this month.  


Thanks for stopping by today ... I love it when you do!



8 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

Beautifully done, Marcia! Happy New Year!

Birgit said...

Simply gorgeous, my friend. Happy New Year to you and your family!

Bonnie said...

You are an artist, my friend and this scene shows how good an artist you are!

Loll said...

Beautiful card Marcia! You are an artist, my friend! xx

Cat Craig said...

Beautiful scene. I can see why you wanted to case it.

Helen said...

What a gorgeous card!
Thanks for playing at the Penny Black Saturday Challenge!
Helen x

I Card Everyone said...

I have been missing so many cards! Did you put on a beret while making this card? Such an artistic touch you have my friend!
LOve the whole scene! and that sweet little circle die!
=]

Bobby said...

You are an artist and this card proves it, Marcia. It's such a wonderful scene and I always love to see the bright red cardinals sitting in a tree on a snowy day.