Friday, June 28, 2019

Tag You're It Challenge #90 - Reminder

Hello friends.  Just a friendly reminder that there's still a week left to play along with the current challenge at Tag You're It, where they're looking for interactive tags.



I couldn't stand it and just HAD to make a spinner tag!  I used Avery Elle's Polar Peek-A-Boo Pals and came up with this sweet little tag:


I used an MFT tag die and then stamped PB's Christmas Story background stamp on the white tag and then die cut a circle big enough for my little polar bear image to fit in.  I die cut a red tag for the back.  I die cut two of the bears and sandwhiched some white thread between the two bears and then adhered the top and bottom portion of the thread between the two tags.  I added a red scalloped circle around the opening and a red topper to the top of the tag and finished off with some Aqua ribbon and white crochet thread.  SO. MUCH. FUN. TO. PLAY. WITH!!!

Check out all the great interactive tags from the DT (it doesn't have to be Christmas friends!) and then play along right HERE.

Thanks for stopping by today ... I love it when you do!


5 comments:

Birgit said...

Your spinner tag is genius and super cute! I thought you used printed paper until I started reading. Your stamped background is perfect!!

Bonnie said...

What a fun tag, Marcia! I love the red and aqua and that sweet little bear that spins! Hope he doesn't get dizzy, LOL!

Lisa Elton said...

This is darling Marica! Love the polka dot scarf and this little furry one!

JoAnn said...

Love your adorable tag with the cute spinner bear. Love the background stamp you used on the tag. TFS

Anita in France said...

Oh, ins't he handsome in his polka dot scarf, Marcia ... and so adorable! Love the colour combo! Hugs, Anita :)