Monday, November 3, 2014

Fall Wondrous Wreath

Good morning friends.  Hope you all had a great weekend and Halloween!  The rain and snow mix stopped in time for trick or treating here, but we still only had 13 kids come to the door.  Yep, that means I have LOTS of candy left over, dang it!  I also had time this weekend to play with some TH distress inks and a new Paper Smooches stamp set, but haven't had time to photograph them yet, so today I'll stick with the Fall season and share a card I made using a die cut wreath my cousin sent me.



This wreath is from SU!'s "Wondrous Wreath" die and stamp set, and she used the baby wipe ink pad technique.  I'm guessing at the colors here, but I think she used Blackberry Bliss, Hello Honey, Tangelo Twist, and Old Olive.  I sponged around the edges with Old Olive ink to give the wreath a bit more definition, and then pop dotted it onto a Old Olive "Stitched Circle Die" from Lil Inker.  I used the "Hardwood" background stamp (SU!) and Crumb Cake ink for the card base layer.  A little tag (PTI) with a stamped leaf (SU!) and some twine finished off this simple but pretty (IMHO!!) rustic Fall card. (Thanks Sue for the great start to this card!!)

Thanks so much for stopping by today and have a wonderful Monday! :0)

1 comment:

Sue said...

So pretty! Great job Sue & Marcia!!!