Good morning friends. Sharing a card today that I had made for a Merry Monday challenge a few weeks ago, and then forgot to post it!
Believe it or not, I started with a piece of Smokey Slate cardstock for this card. After embossing it with a new (to me) snowflake ef (Darice), I sponged it with Walnut Stain Distress Ink, and now the color is more tan than gray. Coupled with the sponged snow banks and deer die cut (TH), the card took on a very vintage look. Here's a closer view of the deer:
I used a newsprint DSP (SU!) for the deer, and after also sponging him, I embossed a small snowflake with white embossing powder all over his body. Added a seam binding ribbon around the deer's neck and the sentiment (PTI) to finish.
Thanks so much for stopping by today and have a wonderful start to your week! :0)