Monday, January 7, 2019

Spellbinders Dec. 2018 Kit

Hello friends.  Had time to finally play this weekend with the Dec. 2018 Spellbinders Kit.  If you are looking for kits that include EVERYTHING and are reasonably priced, check out the Spellbinders monthly membership kits HERE.  Here's all that came in the Dec. kit:


Dies, stamps, 6 x 6 pad DSP, 10 cards/envelopes, 2 rolls glitter washi tape, tags, enamel dots, die cuts, tear n tape, stickers, cardstock, & twine.  The Polar bear is what got me and I could have made all 10 cards with just the Polar bear!  I restrained myself (kinda!) and here's the 5 cards I came up with:


See, only 3 with Polar bears!!  I still have more already die cut and ready to go for more cards though!  This truly was such a FUN kit to play with, and honestly, there's enough supplies to make a whole lot more than 10 cards!  I watched a video by Nichol Spohr (HERE) that inspired my cards...check it out for lots of great ideas!


Loved all the DSP but especially this plaid!  Along with the die cuts this makes a great masculine Christmas, Winter, or Birthday card!



Isn't that Polar bear just the sweetest?!  Added more of the DSP to the background along with some die cut snowflakes, Nuvo drops, and a piece of the Washi Tape that comes with the kit.  This sentiment is a Penny Black from Yuletide Wishes.


This one is probably my favorite as it is a little more feminine.  More DSP from the kit for the background and the wreath that was cut with Reverse Confetti's Wreaths Confetti Cuts die, and then more die cutting using all the little dies that come in the kit for the greenery and snowflakes.  This sentiment comes from PTI's Winter Hills set.


And here's that adorable Polar bear again!  More of the DSP that I used on the 2nd card and the tree is one of the die cuts that came with the kit.  The warm wishes are also dies that come with the kit.


And surprise...another Polar bear!  More DSP, snowflake die cuts, and the glittery Washi tape along with a pre-cut sentiment and Nuvo drops completed this quick and easy card.

My Christmas card stash got pretty much depleted last month so I'm glad to say that I have started on my 2019 cards!  Blessings friends!

Thanks for stopping by today ... I love it when you do!


11 comments:

Birgit said...

These are all awesome Marcia! That polar bear is what caught my attention in the kit too. We're so like minded. ;0) I love the bird with the delicate pink wreath. So stunning! But all your polar bear cards can be marked as favorites as well. I can't forget the masculine card... so cute with the santa hat on the deer head!!

Kara Lynne said...

Each of these is fantastic, Marcia! I was first drawn to your hat wearing deer - so whimsical! I love those sweet polar bears complete with little pink cheeks! Such an excellent kit and you made it shine!

Anita in France said...

I can see why you fell in love with that sweet polar bear, Marcia ... he's adorable on all three cards! How much fun is the deer in the hat, he sure had me smiling ... and that tiny bird against the delicate wreath is so pretty! What a great kit ... you showcased it brilliantly! Hugs, Anita :)

Lisa Elton said...

Oh, I can see why you like the polar bear, he's a cutie! But you have to know that sweet pink wreath with the wee polka dots caught my eye, right? Love them all Marcia!

Patti said...

Outstanding!! and I'm with you! the DSP in this kit is amazing!... but I have to say the polar bear does it for me too!! Great line up friend!

I Card Everyone said...

Just look at all these fabulous greys and neutrals - and plaid!! You have created so many darling cards from this kit, Marcia... well done!
=]

Loll said...

All five are adorable Marcia! Great makes from your kit! And a wonderful start to your Christmas stash. xx

Bonnie said...

I do love that polar bear and you've used him so well each time! All five cards are wonderful. One of the best kits I've ever seen! You really show it off perfectly!

Bobby said...

You made wonderful use of the items in the kit, Marcia. All of the cards are terrific.

Sharron said...

Fabulous, Marcia! I can see why you love that polar bear. That's an especially awesome die with really great detail. The kit has such wonderful papers too, perfect as backgrounds. The plaid is my favorite and so much fun with your whimsical deer!

Ros Crawford said...

Oooh! What a fabulous array of cards!! They are all so special and that polar bear is adorable!