Monday, February 17, 2020

The Flower Challenge #41 - LEAVES

Hello friends.  Playing along with The Flower Challenge and this month they are looking for LEAVES to be the star of your flower card.


I had just received a new stamp set from PinkFresh Studio called Curvy Floral Vine that I thought would be perfect for this challenge, and came up with this card...


I stamped two of the die cut leafy vines and put them together like a wreath.  I used Aqua Mist and Ocean Tides for the leaves and Berry Sorbet and Red Hot inks for the flowers.  I also added in some white die cut leaves using the Inside & Out Berry Branch die from The Greetery.


I also used The Greetery's Crimped Frame Dies for my top layer, and then added a layer of Berry Sorbet cs and adhered both to a white card base.  The die cut bow is also from The Greetery and the sentiment is from PTI's Choose Joy stamp set.  I added a few clear sequins to finish my card.

You can check out all the BEAUTIFUL cards from the DT over at The Flower Challenge to play along.  

Thanks for stopping by today ... I love it when you do!


13 comments:

Ros Crawford said...

Absolutely beautiful! That's such a gorgeous die and stamps set and I love how you made it a wreath!

Anita in France said...

Layered loveliness, Marcia ... gorgeous colour combo ... and such sweet blooms amid all those delicate leafy sprigs! A fabulous wreath with a favourite sentiment! Hugs, Anita :)

Viv said...

Beautiful stamping Marcia, I love your gorgeous flower wreath and pretty leaves too.The bow is a perfect finishing touch too. Thanks for sharing with us over at 'The Flower Challenge' ;) Viv DT xx

Cat Craig said...

That is a spectacular bow. Your stamping is amazing and your composition is beautiful.

Bonnie said...

Such a pretty wreath, Marcia! I love how that gorgeous bow matches the flowers!

Lisa Elton said...

Your wreath is lovely and that frilly bow is the icing on the cake!

Bobby said...

Your wreath is fantastic, Marcia. I just ordered those crimped frames so you know I like them and the bow really finishes it off beautifully. Thanks for sharing your card with us at The Flower Challenge.

Loll said...

LOVE your new die, Marcia! And I love how you've made it into a wreath. The colours you've used are gorgeous together! xx

I Card Everyone said...

I would be very happy if that set found it's way to my house, Marcia! This is just a gorgeous way to add leaves to a card, my friend! LOve that bow!!
=]

Mac Mable said...

Beautiful colour combination and a very pretty wreath card x.

Vicky Hayes said...

Oh this is stunning Marcia! I absolutely love the wreath and your layering of the branches and die cut ribbon. You are making me very jealous with all your Greetery gorgeousness - PLEASE can someone stock them in the UK!!! Vicky x

Karen Dunbrook said...

really gorgeous card...love the look.
x Karen

JoAnn said...

Gorgeous card. Love how you made the wreath with the leaves die and pretty flowers. TFS