Wednesday, March 8, 2023

Just Us Girls #669 - Color Week

Hello friends.  Playing along with the Just Us Girls Challenge where it's Color Week and I'm absolutely loving the colors!!


It's such a FUN color combination, so I made a FUN little card using the same Honey Bee Heart Hugs die set that I used earlier this week, and just changed up the critter to a sweet little fox.  Take a look...


I made a plaid background using PFS's Simple Plaid stencil and Honey Mustard & Turquoise Sea inks (Gina K).  I matted it to a piece of black and then adhered to a white card base.  That sweet little fox was die cut using matching cardstock from Gina K and popped up on dimensionals and adhered to a white stitched circle die cut.


My sentiment is also from Honey Bee (Bitty Buzzwords stamp and coordinating dies).  A pretty simple card that I thought turned out rather cute using the challenge colors!

You can check out all the inspiration from the DT and their Special GD (my sweet friend Michele) right HERE.  This challenge is open till March 9 @ 9:00PM.


Thanks for stopping by today ... I love it when you do!



9 comments:

Bobby said...

I am in love! That fox is adorable, Marcia. I don't usually do a lot of critter cards but I may have to rethink that now that I've seen him. And the plaid? Fantastic!!! Thanks for sharing your card with us at Just Us Girls.

I Card Everyone said...

OH that FOX!! I came here for the Hedgehog but you've totally won my heart with this Fox, Marcia! He HAS TO go into the basket!
Mad for the plaid, too! Thanks for playing cards with me at JUGS! xx
=]

Leslie Miller said...

OMGosh, there you go again! That fox is adorable and I love the plaid! Such a delightfully darling card!

Cat Craig said...

so cute that fox...and the plaid perfect combo.

Lisa Elton said...

GAH... how CUTE is this little fella! He looks right at home with your fabulous plaid background. So happy to see your delightful card in the JUGs gallery!

Bonnie said...

This fox is ADORABLE, Marcia! Love, love, love how you used these colors!

TK said...

SOOOOO CUTE! I love this little critter, he's so dapper and matches your color scheme perfectly. So cute

Birgit said...

Adorable! What a sweet little fox and I just love the plaid background you created. Great colors!

Carol said...

I adore this die set and you made it even cuter using our colors this week and that plaid background!!!! Fabulous card! Thanks for playing with us this week at Just Us Girls!!!!!!