Tuesday, July 14, 2020

Christmas Kickstart Challenge #33 - HATTY CHRISTMAS

Hello friends.  Playing along with the new Christmas Kickstart Challenge where this month they are looking for Christmas cards with HATS!


I knew right away that I wanted to use SugarPea Designs Hey Winter stamp set from last year because of the COOL hat that goes on the bear!  Take a look:


I started with my background where I used MFT's Cloud Stencil and then used an older Darice embossing folder to add the snowflakes.  I used PTI's In The Meadow Die Collection to add my snowy hills at the bottom, and then added my Copic colored and die cut bear and trees.  The hat and gift are both pop dotted for some dimension.  My sentiment comes from MFT's Sweet Holiday Penguins.


So there you have my HATTY CHRISTMAS card!  You can join in the fun too and get a head start on those Christmas cards right HERE.  This challenge is open till July 20th.

Thanks for stopping by today ... I love it when you do!


13 comments:

Birgit said...

This is just as cute as can be Marcia! The stenciled and embossed background is fantastic!

Cindy H. said...

Simply adorable! Love that hat!

Cat Craig said...

I love the hat...great pic. Fab coloring and a wonderful winter/Christmas card.

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Darling bear, Marcia, and I love how you colored him!! Fun embossed snowflakes behind too!!

Dotty Jo said...

Love all the detail on your card, Marcia! I nearly used this bear and his fabulous hat for my cards, but then headed off in a different direction instead. Thanks for playing at Christmas Kickstart, Jo x

Bonnie said...

This hatted guy is ADORABLE, Marcia! I LOVE all the details you've added in the background and the fantastic coloring and dimension on that sweet bear! An awesome card, my friend!

I Card Everyone said...

I just love this adorable guy … and his hat! So cute, Marcia!
=]

Lisa Elton said...

Oh he's cute and he looks super cozy in his hat and matching sweater! Darling card Marcia!

Anita in France said...

What a fabulous, texture-y scene, Marcia ... and an adorable bear in his cutie pie hat ... love how you co-ordinated his whole ensemble! Hugs, Anita :)

Ros Crawford said...

I can't help but laugh at this super guy! Oh you made my day with this!

Loll said...

Oh Marcia. What a Happy, Merry, Joyful card! I love this adorable polar bear with a fantastic hat! The background is awesome with the sponged clouds and then dry embossed snowflakes ... so much dimension! xx

ionabunny said...

Wowzer. Fab background and super cool hat. Thanks for joining the fun at the Christmas Kickstart challenge. Hugz

Bobby said...

So cute, Marcia. I love how you made the clouds and then embossed with snowflakes.