Saturday, July 4, 2020

Happy 4th!!

Wishing all my American friends a very Happy 4th of July!  I hope you all get to celebrate in at least some small way this year, while still being able to stay safe!  We are in the middle of a heat wave here in the mid-west and will be seeing temps in the 90's for the next week or more...this is NOT normal for where I live.  We usually only see one or two 90 degree days each Summer and sometimes like last Summer not even one!  But it isn't snow and for that I'm very grateful!  So enjoy your day however you plan to celebrate and I will too!!



All stamps, stencils, and dies from The Greetery...Pinwheel Bundle and Birthday Blooms.

Thanks for stopping by today ... I love it when you do!


13 comments:

Viv said...

Love that die Marcia - looks fab against your blue and red pinwheels. Great card.

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Great two toned pinwheels, Marcia, and I love all the little stars sprinkled around! Happy 4th to you twoo!!

Ros Crawford said...

Happy 4th July!! I hope you have a wonderful day. Fabulous card for the occasion my friend!

Bonnie said...

Your pinwheels are so festive, Marcia! Happy 4th of July! Stay cool, my friend!

Cindy H. said...

Super card, Marcia! Love the design. I've been seeing so many beautiful cards made with this set that I finally broke down put in a pre-order!

Cat Craig said...

Fabulously festive card. Try to stay cool...we have the 90's all this week!

I Card Everyone said...

Thanks, Marcia! It's a gorgeous card - hmmm... I thought sure I'd see these Pinwheels at Inspired By by now!!
=]

Lisa Elton said...

Hope you had a happy and safe 4th Marcia! Your card is perfectly fabulous!

Colleen said...

This card is perfect for the 4th of July celebrations! We had a quiet 4th, just stayed home, walked over to daughter's house when they were doing some Costco fireworks on the driveway! this is normal for us though! Heart Hugs!

Birgit said...

So fun in red, white and blue! Happy 4th my friend!

Anita in France said...

Bold, bright and so fun, Marcia ... hope you had a great Independence Day celebration (even if it was in a small way!)! Hugs, Anita :)

Loll said...

LOVE this bright and fun card Marcia! Belated happy 4th to you too! These pinwheels make the perfect card for the occasion! xx

Peggy said...

This card is so bright and pretty. I love the pinwheels. Thank you.