Tuesday, March 30, 2021

A Little More Easter

Hello friends.  I have a little more Easter for you today using the Print Shop: Floral Frame from The Greetery.  This set has only one stencil and the rest is all stamps, and it creates the most beautiful cards.  Let's get started...


I stenciled the flowers in light pink and light orange, and then added the extra stamped details in darker pinks and oranges and obviously greens for the leaves.  I also added the bow from Put A Bow On It (The Greetery) and one of the chubby little birdies from Brushed Birds (PTI).


 I also used the Nordic Frame Die on the top layer, and finished with some white acrylic paint splatters, sequins, and a bit of Tim Holtz Distress Glitter.


Used the same stencil and stamp set for this card (for all of them actually!), but just changed up the colors and gold embossed the sentiment which is from PTI's Phrases & Praises stamp set.  I used the Crimped Frame Die (The Greetery) for the top layer of this card and also added a few gemstones for a little bit of sparkle.


I think this one turned out to be my favorite as I doubled the floral frame up just like Betsy did on one of her cards.  I stamped (and stenciled) everything twice, and then die cut just one of the frames and turned it upside down before adhering it with foam tape over the the top panel frame that I did not die cut.  (Hope that makes sense?!)  I also added LOTS of glitter and stamped the same sentiment from the Phrases & Praises stamp set as the the previous card.


Here you can see some of the dimension and glitter a bit easier...Distress Glitter really SPARKLES in real life!!


My last card using this same stencil and stamp set is a bit more muted and I used mostly DOX inks...they give such a smooth and matte finish...it's almost like looking at velvet!!  The sentiment on this card is from Comforting Commands (also The Greetery).

I've had so much fun making Easter cards this year using stamps, stencils, and dies from The Greetery...that Betsy is one talented lady!!  

I hope each of you are having a wonderful and blessed Holy Week and will join with me in celebrating our risen Savior Jesus Christ this Sunday!!

Thanks for stopping by today ... I love it when you do!


13 comments:

Viv said...

Beautiful makes Marcia, they're all gorgeous! x

appledaylady1309@aol.com said...

Absolutely beautiful!

Mac Mable said...

Marcia these cards are stunning. I absolutely adore the first one with the cute bow and that super sweet little bird. Have a blessed Easter Marcia x.

Colleen said...

Amazing cards, Marcia. I used that set quite a bit for my Easter cards, I sometimes forget to take pictures before I seal them up to be mailed! I love your doubled up one, was wondering how to do that! Great idea for more dimension and more color! Happy Easter my friend!

Lisa Elton said...

Goodness, Marcia, you've been busy... in a good way though! These are all lovely. I like the first one with the sweet little bird nestled in among all of the spring prettiness the best!

JoAnn said...

Beautiful cards Marcia. You have been a busy lady. Love them all. The one with blue & purple flowers is my favorite one. Love the verse on that one too. Thanks for sharing all these beauties.
Happy Easter.

I Card Everyone said...

You 'had me' at double layer popped up, with glitter!! Each and every card is just beautiful, Marcia! Happy Easter, my friend!
=]

Birgit said...

These are all absolutely stunning Marcia! Little works of art....... I'm so thankful to have one to admire. Happy Easter to you!

Bonnie said...

You are one talented lady too, Marcia! Each of these is beautiful! Such wonderful colors and I love the bits of sparkle!

Loll said...

Gorgeous Easter cards Marcia! I LOVE the colours you've used ... they are all so pretty. I do love the third card the best (same as you) with the added dimension of the floral wreath die-cut and popped up. Change it from the direction of the wreath that is on your card front adds extra design in the background ... it's so clever! xx

Cat Craig said...

Beautifully done Marcia. Each of theses cards is gorgeous and will be treasured by the recipient.

Ros Crawford said...

Happy Easter! Delightful cards and so pretty... Love the spring colours!

Anita in France said...

Such loveliness, Marcia ... each card is so gorgeous and elegant ... and so beautifully put together ... delicious, every one! Joyeuses Pâques ... hugs, Anita :)