Wednesday, August 31, 2022

Lovely Silhouettes

Hello friends.  Just a fun post today sharing a set of notecards I made using The Greetery's Lovely Silhouettes stamp set and a beautiful color combination and inspiration from Dawn of WPlus9 (HERE).

The first 3 cards all use the same stamps, colors, and sentiment...the colors are DOX inks (Abandoned Coral, Fossilized Amber, Broken China, & Peeled Paint) and the sentiment is a freebie from Taylored Expressions that I received with an order several years ago that I just love!  Take a look... 



The cards are all basically the same with just a few differences.  This one uses The Greetery's Crimped Rectangle Dies and Crimped Circle Dies, and a bit of black & white baker's twine.


This one is simply matted with a piece of C&9th Peacock cardstock and a tiny twine bow for a embellishment.  Once again, very CAS!


My only horizontal card, this one is matted with a piece of Gina K's Prickly Pear cs, and also has a twine bow wrapped around the side. 


 
My last card is different only in that it uses a different sentiment.  My "just a NOTE" sentiment just didn't fit on this card the way it did the others, so I used a pre-printed sentiment strip from Gina K.

I am so tickled with the way this set of CAS cards came out and want to thank Dawn of WPlus9 so much for the lovely, lovely inspiration!   

Thanks for stopping by today ... I love it when you do!


7 comments:

Birgit said...

Wow, Marcia! These are gorgeous! I love the simple wildflowers in those brilliant colors. Your CAS designs are all perfect.

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Great set of wildflower cards, Marcia - love the colors you combined! I think my fave is card one with the crimped circle sentiment & frame but all are lovely!!

Cat Craig said...

Lovely set of note cards, Marcia. I especially love the one with the die cut circle sentiment. It really pops.

Bobby said...

Your note cards are lovely, Marcia. The bright colors really bring the wildflowers to life.

Bonnie said...

A beautiful set of note cards, Marcia! Love the bright colors and how each has it's own personality!

Lisa Elton said...

These are all just as pretty as they can be, Marcia! I love the simplicity of your designs and the wonderful colors you used on the wildflowers!

I Card Everyone said...

Absolutely stunning, Marcia! what a way to make those silhouette stamps shine! Gorgeous colors, fabulous designs - I couldn't choose a favorite!
=]